Re: error log question

by Steve <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 9 Nov 2000 12:52:55 -0800 (PST)
 To:  "Campbell,
Rebecca" <Rebecca.Campbell(at)converg.com>,
"'hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>From what I understand _vti_bin
is set up for FrontPage ext.

If you are not using front page they should not be
accessing these unless they are spiders trying to get
info from your site... Dam robots.. I have deleted all
my _vti folders adn seem to be fine as I do not use
front page extentions....

Not really advise to you as I know nothing about your
site just whjat I have seen and done...

--- "Campbell, Rebecca" <Rebecca.Campbell(at)converg.com>

=====
    www.pc-wizard.net       Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net