Re: hand-coding vrs WYSWYG

by Steve <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Dec 2000 10:26:35 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Durwood Edwards <durwoode(at)mindspring.com>,
"Marilyn A. Davis" <mdavis(at)flkinfo.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well if everyone has a word about theirs then so shall
I...
I enjoy coding by hand but at time seem to forget more
then some every knew.. I do wnat to view what I am
coding with out have to reload a browser everytime.. I
have found that ACE does this.. It is not a WYSIWYG as
much as you would think and you will need ot know code
by hand but does offer a preview window.. cost cheap..
and has a chart to help with the compatible browser
stuff.. I think it even validates but not too sure..
This does take up more room then Note Pad and more
memory then Ultra edit but it does offer more as
well.. Worth the trial... Even if it does code more
torwards the M$ world then NN it is kind of sweet as
it has Some Javasripts, DHTML, and CSS ready to roll
and ready to configure for my Favorit as well as my
custom...

Not a soft sell just my opinion as every one has one..
HandCode with a WYSIWYG...

=====
    www.pc-wizard.net       Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net