Re: flash site not showing on a mac

by Susan Vollmer <susanvollmer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 Jan 2001 19:46:25 -0800 (PST)
 To:  Dean <dean(at)aaddesign.com>,
"hwg technique \(E-mail\)" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Dean,

I checked your site on a pc with Netscape 4.7 and
resolution 800 x 600.  The site came up but the bottom
was cut off and only showed the top half of the words
"artificial intelligence" and the top half of the
logos at the bottom.

Nice graphic on the left.

Regards,
Susan V.