Re: Need A Simple little database... Recommendations?

by Susan Vollmer <susanvollmer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 8 Feb 2001 05:32:24 -0800 (PST)
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

> You don't say what kind of cgi/coldfusion/php/asp
> type tools you have
> available, but I'm assuming you have a regular
> run-of-the-mill web space to
> work with. (If you have ColdFusion or ASP available,
> forget all that follows
> - go with that!)

Can anyone advise me if ColdFusion works with Internet
Explorer, Netscape and other browsers?

Any personal likes or dislikes of the software?

Any recommendations on how to learn it--manuals,
tutorials, other?

I have the software, but no manual and have not
investigated anything about it yet.

Thanks for any input to any of the questions.

Regards,
Susan V.
http://www.fallenmartyrs.com