Re: Character limits to URLS?

by Philip Putnam <cmdir(at)juno.com>

 Date:  Wed, 7 Mar 2001 23:28:43 -0500
 To:  dalala(at)mars.ark.com
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
The 404 message your client is getting is a result of Netscape's
inability to load a page when a CSS file is missing (look at the URL in
the address bar)...

And you have this line twice on the page in question:

<link rel="stylesheet" href="../A%20Tidal%20Treasure/tidal.css"
type="text/css">

The URL for the CSS file should be tidal.css or
http://www.hornbyisland.net/atidaltreasure/tidal.css.