Re: Email stuff...

by Steve <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Thu, 5 Apr 2001 04:59:48 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Ben Russo <i.am.ben(at)sympatico.ca>,
HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You could spend the time and edit everyones name so
that it displays this name and not the e-mail but hat
would be a waist of time and effort as later you may
need to know the real name..
Personally I would simply send mail to one of my mail
boxes and BCC the others so no other names are
displayed. Or you could create a list and send to
that.
hoped that helped a little..??