RE: JavaScript and Cookies mmmm

by Steve <sdeemer(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:03:31 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Chuck Evans <chuck.evans(at)click2learn.com>,
"'Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net'" <Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think I should explain a little further. I wil do my
best with out giving out Corp Trade Secrets till Live
date is hit.. This menu is in the browser cache and is
included. The problem I am facing is I want to shave
off a second or two and the time frame is not in the
download of the page or files but in the Process. so I
am attempting hte proccessor to not refresh if name of
file is same I was just thinking perhaps a cookie
could react like this but after I thought about it I
think not or at least I think not based on my
limmitted monday mind.. However I am welcoming all to
think about it..