Re: Never saw *this* one before....

by EmeraldSpirit <emerald_spirit(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 21 May 2001 14:35:23 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I haven't heard of that either.  If it helps at all..
its working fine on my system.  Both IE 5.5 and
Netscape 4.7.  Though I have to say that the animated
graphic on the bottom is spinning out of control in
Netscape.  I can't read it at all.

Nice page otherwise....

--- Nathan Lyle <natlyle(at)nmu.edu> wrote:
> I'm not sure that the problem I saw today has
> anything to do with
> javascript, or HTML or whatever... but for the life
> of me I can't figure
> out what the heck is going on. I threw together a
> test page for someone to
> look at ( http://www.macyap.com/test ) and it was
> working fine on one of
> their computers (windows/IE)... and we went to look
> at it on another
> machine in the office (same setup) and the animated
> graphic with the sun
> (top right corner) was appearing in two places - in
> the top right corner
> and *above* that over the buttons and other parts of
> the browser window I
> didn't realize we could make things appear in. It
> was like a Gif Ghost or
> something. <shrug> If any of ya'll are bored could
> you take a peek and see
> if it does this for you? Or if you've heard of this
> kind of thing, and have
> any pointers on why/how, etc., I would *very much
> appreciate* to hear from ya.
>
> Thanks!
>
> ~Nathan Lyle   (The Tragic Comedian Poet)
>
> Email:  natlyle(at)nmu.edu    or
> jopling(at)geocities.com
> Web: http://euclid.nmu.edu/~natlyle
> Phone: (906)485-4806
>
> "The paper burns, but the words fly away." - Ben
> Joseph Akiba

=====
Do while Project<>Completed
   if impossible = true then