Re: Photoshop book recommendations?

by Brigitte Schneider <wbsps(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:40:46 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Sue <sue(at)suebailey.net>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Sue
IMHO, the best Photoshop teaching tool is Adobe
Photoshop (whatever version you have) - Classroom in a
book. I am surprised no one had suggested it so far.
When I first bought Photoshop, I bought the bible, way
to complex for a beginner.
I am no beginner any longer but I did not find any
book that was so easy written with exact instructions
on how to do things in Photoshop than the Classroom
book. One of my graphic teachers introduced me to it.
Brigitte