Re: I want to make one word Bold

by Kukla-Fran And-Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 17 Aug 2001 11:00:31 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  Paul Wilson <webguroo(at)tampabay.rr.com>,
Hwg-Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Gee, that's awfully <.B> of you to mention that.  Care to make a <.STRONG> case as
to why they should all stop?

When you do, be sure and <.EM> those points to make yourself clear and don't forget
to <.I> your personal opinions correctly.

And remember, if it's all getting hard on the eyes, you need to water them - just
<.BLINK> and all is well.

Dennis