Re: apache and 128bit encryption

by Emerald Spirit <emerald_spirit(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Sep 2001 16:38:59 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
This site is still down.

Does anybody know of another site that is doing this?
Or have any code that will do this?  Or have any other
suggestions?  All I want to do is control the error
message users receive if they don't have 128 bit
encryption on their browser. I know its done out there
and it can't be that difficult!!

Rebecca

=====
Do while Project<>Completed