RE: Trying for a help window...

by Emerald Spirit <emerald_spirit(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 21 Jan 2002 13:45:43 -0800 (PST)
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Something to keep in mind... there are freeware
programs out there that block all pop-up windows.
These programs sometimes won't even tell you when a
window has been blocked - so if you are using a pop up
window for a critical function of your site, you might
want to warn users about that functionality.

Rebecca

> > Hi...
> >
> > I'd like to be able to bring up other windows with
> href but size them
> > according their content...  Various little 'help'
> windows to come on
> > top if needed and then put behind or done away
> with.
> >
> > I'd rather not use javascript if there is an html
> method.
> >
> > Thanks...
> >
> > Floyd
> >

> > --