RE: Software Editors

by Emerald Spirit <emerald_spirit(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Feb 2002 14:52:36 -0800 (PST)
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks for all your suggestions.  I already use
DreamWeaver and various other programs for HTML work.
I'm just hoping to find one that will work for all
types of development, including more traditional
software development.  Obviously it wouldn't have all
the fancy support since that would be asking too much
for that many languages.

I received some really good suggestions and am in the
process of sorting through them and trying them out.
Maybe I'll be lucky and find something that works
really well - at the very least I'll have a better
idea of what I'm looking for! ;-)

Rebecca

=====
Do while Project<>Completed