Re: OT - Quick ASP question

by Emerald Spirit <emerald_spirit(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Fri, 15 Mar 2002 11:19:01 -0800 (PST)
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
OK...

Figured out part of it.  It WAS the only thing on my
page.... except... ahem... the document definition
(HTML 4.0 transitional).  My ASP page works fine
without option explicit and with the document
definition, but not both.  How odd.

I now have a page that ONLY has:

<% Option Explicit
%>

An odd quirk I noticed (not that it matters, because
WHY would you ever want a page with nothing but option
explicit in the real world) is that Netscape 4.71
won't successfully load this page.  I never seem to
get an error, but its been about 5 or 6 minutes and it
still shows its trying to load.  IE 6 loads it fine.

Thanks everybody!

Rebecca

=====
Do while Project<>Completed