RE: XHTML and Java

by "John Hornbuckle" <john.hornbuckle(at)taylor.k12.fl.us>

 Date:  Tue, 20 May 2003 09:16:16 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm not sure that the URL matters; I provided the relevant code. But anyway,
here it is:

http://www.taylor.k12.fl.us/district/webcams/noc

The validator says just what one would expect it to say--that "code" is not
a valid attribute with XHTML 1.1 (or, for that matter, with XHTML 1.0
Strict). I know this much already. What I don't know is how to get the
applet working without using the "code" attribute.

Any ideas?

John