RE: XHTML and Java

by "John Hornbuckle" <john.hornbuckle(at)taylor.k12.fl.us>

 Date:  Tue, 20 May 2003 14:20:35 -0400
 To:  <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It's too early in the game for me to throw in the towel!

Something genuinely *is* broken, though. The "code" attribute is =
deprecated,
and anyone coding for the future should be moving away from it. There =
HAS to
be a working alternative--I just don't know what it is, being pretty
inexperienced with Java applets and strict coding.

John=20