Re: PHP form-to-email script

by Kathy Wheeler <kathyw(at)home.albury.net.au>

 Date:  Fri, 31 Oct 2003 15:00:02 +1100
 To:  "Christie Cooksey" <christie(at)thearmidalemall.com>,
"HWG - Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Friday 31 October 2003 14:09, Christie Cooksey wrote:
> I'm trying to get "Jack's Formmail" to work and can't.
>
> I need something to email the results of a form.
>
> Does anyone have a favourite php script they would recommend?

mail($to,$subject,$message,$from,"-f mail(at)yourdomain.com")

btw everything after the "$message" is optional depending on your
requirements. Lots more you can add if you want.

http://au2.php.net/manual/en/ref.mail.php
http://au2.php.net/manual/en/function.mail.php

Cheers,
KathyW.