Re: Menu Problem on MACs

by jalal <the_jalal(at)fastmail.fm>

 Date:  Fri, 24 Sep 2004 09:47:14 +0200
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Fri 24 September 2004 00:39, Christie Cooksey wrote:
> I don't have a MAC and I've been told that the navigation on this page:
> http://www.neram.com.au/0building.html
> displays below the gray panel.
>
> Can someone please have a look and let me know if I'm doing something
> majorly wrong to cause this problem...

Menu is below box in Firefox/Linux and in Konqueror.

Some suggestions:
Use a doctype at the start of the HTML, this may stop browsers going in to
'quirks mode'.
Make sure the HTML validates (at validator.w3.org).
Find out what browser is being used on Mac. If it is Safari, then that is
based on Konqueror so will also show the same.

--

GPG fingerprint = 3D45 5509 D380 26A4 523E  A9D8 A66A 5F38 CA43 BB0E