Re: graphics question

by valerie(at)suresource.net

 Date:  Wed, 11 Jun 2003 13:12:12 -0400
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Make sure your table attributes include cellspacing, cellpadding, and
border set at 0.  Also, if you set leftmargin="0" topmargin="0"
marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" within your body tag, your image
will sit flush against the top and left of the page.

For your content area, remove the image from the code and drop in
your content.  If you want some padding, nest another table in there
and put content into that. Make sure all td tags have a valign="top"
so that as your content lengthens, your left graphic stays at the top.

HTH,

~ValC