Re: request help re: interactive chat or form

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Sun, 20 May 2001 20:29:56 -0500
 To:  charles daly <etype(at)home.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Charles! Hello List!

This was too good of an opportunity to pass up.
Here are some button labels that might help with navigation:

1) If you are obsessive-compulsive, click here repeatedly.

2) If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to click here.

3) If you have multiple personalities, please click here, here, here, and
here.

4) If you are paranoid-delusional, we know who you are and what you want,
so just stay on-line until we can run a traceroute.

5) If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully, and a little voice will tell
you which button to click.

6) If you are manic-depressive, it doesn't matter which button you click,
nothing will happen.

Hope that was fun!

Mike

At 01:16 PM 5/20/01 -0400, charles daly wrote:
>Hi all,
>I have been asked to do a site for a psychotherapist which will require
>a method for the client to log on and either post private messages or
>conduct a live chat with the therapist. I have no idea how to accomplish
>this. Is this a server side issue? I don't want to waste a lot of your
>time...are there urls I can be pointed to?
>TIA
>--
>Charles
>
>Charles Daly & Associates Inc.
>http://www.designersatwork.com

Michael Jon Muehlendorf
Freedom Systems Group
email: mailto:coyote(at)scenic-bluffs.com
www: http://www.scenic-bluffs.com/fsg/