RE: where are the scroll bars?

by Melanie Gann <mgann(at)second-street.com>

 Date:  Wed, 06 Jun 2001 20:39:02 -0400
 To:  <amcbainezzell(at)alum.mit.edu>,
"Chuck Evans" <chuck.evans(at)click2learn.com>,
"'Nate Harel'" <nharel(at)consultant.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
There is a problem with a certain  level of netscape browser with scrollbars.
I have the same problem at my site on page:

http://www.second-street.com/ReferencesSites.html

I never got around it. I have <div>s on that page and attributed it to
that. I asked this same question and no one was able to provide a workaround.

Sorry,
Melanie
At 02:28 PM 6/6/01 -0700, Ann Ezzell wrote:

>And if she can't maximize her browser (because the right side of the browser
>is off the screen)... that's a real clue that she's mis-aligned ;-)

Melanie Gann
Second Street Web Design
www.second-street.com