Re: MNG?

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Tue, 05 Mar 2002 16:39:45 -0600
 To:  Adrian Harris <adrian(at)gn.apc.org>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Ardian!

Consider isolating the area of the graphic that you want to animate, slice
"around" the area, leave all of the "non-animated" slices as .jpeg, and
convert your animated area into .gif....

Apparently you do have an image slicing program, and it should build the
table that will contain all of your pieces. (yikes! unless you are doing
positioning with CSS, then I guess you'll have to go the layer route, if it
will work).

Good Luck, and Happy HTMLing
Mike