Re: Verisign "System Upgrade Notification" ????

by Michael Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Jun 2002 15:00:56 -0500
 To:  Jay Smith <jay(at)JaySmith.com>,
HWG Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Jay!

I've been slowly moving all of my stuff away from netsol and verisign as
well. One of the clients that I recently acquired is registered through
them and I needed to change their DNS's. Everything was smooth through
netsol's  web interface. They do, however, stick an additional screen in
your face, which, in my opinion, is mis-leading, because when you click the
link to change DNS's, it takes you to a screen that, if you enter the name
servers there, it will automatically register them with Verisign. In all
fairness, there is a button that says "No Thanks", but at first glance, it
almost appears as if you click that button, you're saying that you don't
want to change the DNS's. (does this make any sense?...i've been up for
about 27 hours.)

Anyway, my 2 cents.

Happy HTMLing,

Mike