Re: Linking

by Pippin <pippin(at)raindrop.org>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:30:30 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>If you mean you think people are using your graphics and having them on
>their own site using a link to yours, so that they dont have the graphic
>themselves adn are just leeching on you,  I'd suggest changing the name and
>see who whines about it.
>Mike Kear

This is the case. Leech is a good word. It seems I spend an awful lot of
time changing graphic and directory names. This morning I added a "no right
click" script to the pages. Hopefully that will slow them down.

I also took the graphics that were being used and colored them bright
yellow and explained why it is a no-no to link to them. But it does get
frustrating. I can't imagine what the graphic and design sites go through.

Thanks for the info!

Pippin