RE: Info on creating a logo???

by Romek <zylla(at)ck-sg.p.lodz.pl>

 Date:  Fri, 26 May 2000 15:57:05 +0000
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi,

In every Windows there is a graphical program of some kind.
In older version it was Paintbrush  in new it is Imaging.

But you should start with the sheet of white drawing paper
and well sharpened pencil and with eraser of course.

The idea of logo is going to start in your head not in
the Pentium processor.

As idea of scent is difficult to depict I think you should start
by drawing a cup of coffee with aroma flowing around.  After that
you should change the shape of the cup to avoid connecting the
shape with the coffee only.

--
Romek Zylla
~~~~~~~~~~~  after all the work done by Micro$oft (R)  ~~~~~~~~~~