Re: cross browser/platform testing

by Robin Liston <rliston(at)home.com>

 Date:  Mon, 24 Sep 2001 19:41:12 -0700
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Connectix makes the Macintosh PC emulator. I have it, it works pretty well.

Connectix recently came out with a Virtual PC for Windows which lets you
install different Windows/DOS/NT/Linux (but not Mac) OSes on a single PC.
Conceivably you could install different browser versions for each OS.
http://www.connectix.com/

This company sells software that is suppose to let you emulate a Mac on a
PC. The catch is I think it requires Mac ROMs. If you have to purchase a
Mac ROM you might as well as buy an older used Mac.
http://www.emulators.com/