Re: javascript file mod date

by Romek <zylla(at)ck-sg.p.lodz.pl>

 Date:  Wed, 11 Jul 2001 12:26:19 +0000
 To:  Steve Segarra <ssegarra(at)mitre.org>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well,

we are talking about browser's javascript and server exchange
of information and interpretation of headers. =20
So it is out of our decision.

Of course one can put that info in a static way.  More over
one can use SSI for that info generation and pick that info
for other than the file that is actually sent to the browser.
  That way one can have modification date for "content" part
of the generated page.

At 17:02 09-07-01 -0400, you wrote:
>> You know, that's a thought that should have hit me square up side the=
 head
>> a lot sooner than it just did. If a part (any part) of the page is being
>> created dynamically, then the modified date would *have* to be today.
Right?

--
Romek
      ~~~~ PeCetologia to nauka doswiadczalna =A9 ~~~~