Re: SPAM

by faucet(at)earthlink.net

 Date:  Wed, 14 Jun 2000 19:10:07 -0500
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:46 PM 06/14/2000 -0400, Kevin Dail wrote:
>Frankly, it takes me about 10-20 seconds to report spam through
>spamcop. I do not know what "gyrations" you are referring to.

You're right...less "gyrations" through spamcop but still a hassle when you
get over 10 a day and can't always get them to filter into your "SPAM
collection folder" since they have all sorts of different ways to come at you.

Most of the over 3000 SPAMs I received 5/00 to 5/00 had NO reference to my
email address in them. Makes me wonder how the heck they find me!