Re[2]: Images - CSS vs. Tables

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Nov 2002 15:58:19 -0500
 To:  Michael McKee <mikemckee(at)cablespeed.com>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
> Eric Meyer has an interesting example that may be what you're looking
> for.
> http://www.meyerweb.com/eric/css/edge/complexspiral/demo.html

Wasn't quite what I had in mind, but very interesting nonetheless.
Thanks for the link. What I originally was wondering was about using
CSS to control the positions of many smaller images to align them up
to give the appearance of one large image, centered, say, on the
screen.

~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)

  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
  Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
   Phone: (906)485-4806

"Everything that can be invented has been invented." - Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, U.S. Office of Patents, 1899.