Re: valid code - arachnophilia

by KeithWBell(at)aol.com

 Date:  Wed, 21 Jun 2000 05:45:47 EDT
 To:  holdfast(at)netconnect.com.au,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
holdfast(at)netconnect.com.au writes:

> I notice that frontpage will include closing  tags but arachnophilia
>  doesn't.

Paul, Arachnophilia certainly will include closing tags. The toolbar buttons
and keyboard shortcuts are almost completely customisable; you can tell it to
present tags pretty much how you want, and with or without closing tags. My
copy is heavily customised, but I seem to recall that even in the "as
received" state closing tags for most or all elements were included anyway.

Regards
Keith Bell