Re: Static Text in Style Sheets

by "Arcady"<arcady(at)jps.net>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Feb 2000 00:50:43 GMT
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
<iframe> and <ilayer> are functionally 'simillar'. At this point and until NS
before 5.0 drops below the 10% usage range if you use one you should probably
use the other as well. I have seen some clever scripts for switching them around.
One such script can be found on "The Sims". A new computer game from Maxis.
It uses it to make the pages for the Sim-family albumn.

That one uses <iframe> and <layer>, but it should get the point across.