Re: What do I have to do???

by "Arcady"<arcady(at)jps.net>

 Date:  Fri, 5 May 2000 17:28:09 GMT
 To:  Karen Ahrens <kahrens(at)mad.scientist.com>,
hwg-techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Where do you live?

In San Francisco the jobs are dropping out the sky. I have to put a statement
on my answering machine saying I'm full up... Otherwise I get 12 calls a day,
maybe more but that's all the machine can take. I still get a few coming through
begging me to change my mind. And then there's the emails... I'm afraid to update
my resume on sites like monsterboard because even when I do it and try not to
publicize it people find out and I get a flood of email...

Try these spots:

www.dice.com
www.monsterboard.com
www.association.org

and if in the SF Bay Area:
www.craigslist.org

BTW, I have no certificate or anything. Just proven work and code that's online.

Build a portfolio. Use Geocities if you have to to host it.