RE: Margins for Images

by "Arcady"<arcady(at)jps.net>

 Date:  Wed, 7 Jun 2000 16:51:55 GMT
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Technically yes; they are deprecated. BUT this doesn't mean that the browsers
won't sometimes decide to add in a vspace/hspace of 1 on their own. This most
often happens at a point where any space around the image will disrupt the design.

So while you should not use them to create space; it might be a good idea to
always set them to zero just in case...

But yes, use CSS's margin, border, and position attributes to do this stuff
'properly'.

<somehtmltag style="margin: 0px 0px 0px 0px;">

Change the number from 0 to whatever you need

top right bottom left.