Re: NS 4 series

by KeithWBell(at)aol.com

 Date:  Sun, 30 Jan 2000 20:48:07 EST
 To:  altlearn(at)xs4all.nl,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
In a message dated 30/01/00 16:39:30 GMT Standard Time, altlearn(at)xs4all.nl
writes:

> Can anyone out there share information
>  on this or suggest a good browser other than IE or NS?

If you are looking for an alternative to IE and Netscape, have you checked
out Opera? It isn't free, but it's only $35 (or 32 Euro if you prefer!): and
for that you get one of the most standards-compliant browsers around
(including support for CSS), it is highly customisable and has many features
that the big name browsers lack, it is fast, and it is TINY. The download is
less than 1.4MB - compare that with IE and NS! I find it an excellent browser
for testing sites. See www.opera.com

Regards
Keith Bell