Re: Slide Show

by "Philip Drew" <cybertech(at)esatclear.ie>

 Date:  Fri, 5 Oct 2001 09:35:48 GMT
 To:  Veronica Labarca <vlabarca(at)uclink4.berkeley.edu>,
Web Techniques <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Veronica,

The easiest way I have found to do this is to create a new web page per picture
and then use the following code in the <head> section:

and then just change the url and content values for the next page.  You can
also incorporate this fairly easily into a new window.

Regards,
Philip
www.atlpc.com

Hi Everyone,
>I need to dispaly about three dozen pictures on our intranet of our
>halloween costumes. I would really like to do it in a slide show type of
>way, can anyone please point me in the right direction. I'm not sure
>wether to try and do this in JavaScript or ASP. Is there anything out
>there that I can use to get a jump start?
>Thanks
>Veronica

Philip Drew M.C.P.
5 Kilbreena Road,