Re: web host woes - suggestions for a new host?

by "Philip Drew" <cybertech(at)esatclear.ie>

 Date:  Fri, 22 Feb 2002 16:56:47 GMT
 To:  Bob Unger <rbu(at)akula.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Anybody else out there use Aletia.com for their web host?  They are
>screwing up big time in collecting their monthly fees for my accounts.  I

>pay monthly by on-line check, yet they keep sending me emails saying that

>they were unable to "process my credit card for payment".  After numerous

>emails explaining that I dont pay by credit card, the problem still
>exists.  In fact, the problem is spreading.  One month ago it only effected

>one of my accounts - now it's effecting both my accounts.

Hi Bob,

I use Aletia too and had a very small problem with this myself a fortnight ago.
 Basically the problem I had was caused by Paysystems.  I contacted their help
email and got a very helpful reply asking me to resign with their own system
and send them the details of my previous plan ( as it is not now available )
and they got it sorted out for me in 2 hours.

HTH,
Phil

--
http://www.iol.ie