Re: How do you "TRACEROUTE"?

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Fri, 18 Feb 2000 07:50:47 -0600
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

I don't know if this is of any use to anyone, but you can do a traceroute
and lots of other things on an IP address from any of the mirror sites, here :

http://www.network-tools.com/

Kym

At 07:32 AM 02/17/2000 -0500, Nancy Whittley wrote:
>Well, I was going to do a traceroute on my system to remind myself
>how to do it, if I remember correctly it is done from a dos prompt.
>However when I click on my MS Dos prompt I get the dos box, that
>is big, black and empty all but a flashing cursor in the middle of the box.
>No command prompt or anything.  Now what is up with that? Just one more
>of the many strange things going on with this computer.
>Gee guess I need to dump and reload this system! Groan!
>
>Nancy

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html