Re: Web safe colours

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 04 Mar 2000 22:47:43 -0600
 To:  katej(at)xact.co.uk
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Kate..

This isn't a bad site if you're looking for color codes:

http://www.htmlgoodies.com/tutors/colors.html

I did a quick search and found these other sites that offer tips and tricks
with browser safe colors that you might want to look at. I can't vouch for
any of the sites since I just dragged them off a LookSmart search and I
haven't looked at them in depth, but you might find them useful and I'm
sure there are a gazillion other sites out there too :)  I just did a
search for "web safe colors".

http://www.dotparagon.com/resources/color.html
http://www.ruku.com/colorsafe.html
http://www.wnyweb.com/features/graphics/safe.html
http://www.tips-tricks.com/colors.shtml

That outta keep you out of mischief for a while :)

Have fun..

Kym

At 10:21 AM 03/04/2000 +0000, katej wrote:
>Hi all,
>

>My first email to hwg-techniques, so I hope I've got it right.
>
>My question: Where can I get information about Web safe colours.
>

>Thanks
>
>Kate

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html