Re: Getting Tool Palette Back in PSP6

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Apr 2000 16:27:24 +0930
 To:  "Comharsa" <comharsa(at)clara.net>,
<Beverager1(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

LOL Brian, I thought I would be the only one silly enough to actually *try*
to lose it.

But I managed after a bit of reckless "mousing" around and yep..sure enough
it had run off to obscurity behind my windows taskbar.

GMTA :)

Kym

At 06:32 AM 04/20/2000 +0100, Comharsa wrote:
>> I might have to reinstall the program as Anne said, because I've tried all
>of
>> those suggestions and none have made the Tool Palette reappear on the left
>> hand side. I think that I did drag the palette off to the side, but I see
>no
>> sign of it. I can access the Tool Palette from the Tool Options
>palette--and
>> that's the only way I can get to it.
>>
>> Sigh, how annoying! If anyone else has had their palettes disappear and
>was
>> able to make them reappear with reinstalling, please let me know how you
>got
>> them back.
>>
>> Deborah
>
>I just had a play around to see if I could lose mine - and I did. I also
>managed to get it back. In my case it was hidden behind the Windows taskbar.
>If you set the taskbar properties to autohide, or temporarily move it to
>another side of the window you may find it lurking underneath.
>
>As an alternative to that, try stepping up your resolution a notch, or
>making your desktop larger than your screen. It may have gone off the edge
>of the window and this could let you get to it. (This is a technique that
>has proved successful with Dreamweaver on occasion.)
>
>HTH
>
>Brian
>comharsa(at)clara.net

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html