Re: Nested tables and DW templates

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 29 Apr 2000 07:37:03 +0930
 To:  "Abhay S. Kushwaha" <abhay(at)kushwaha.com>,
"Techniques [HWG]" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

<pedant mode =ON>

<snip>

>There are only and only three factors that could affect the load time:
>1. connection speed
>2. machine speed
>3. browser's rendering speed

</snip>

Let's add No. 4 shall we ? :))))))) ..... net congestion.

With all the RAM in the world, a blinding connection speed and a browser
that leaves skid marks, if the net is jammed to the gunwales with folks
surfing their fingers off, *everything* is going to be slow ...that's a
given :)))))

>So my dear fellow, the speed difference does not matter! :-P

pssssst...I *may* be "your dear woman"...I am certainly *not* ..."your dear
fellow"....<grin>

<pedant mode =OFF>

Kym

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit our garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html