Re: Site test

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Tue, 09 May 2000 09:34:31 +0930
 To:  Danny Griffin <danny(at)tillmanallengreer.com>,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Danny,

I viewed your page at 800x600 in IE5 and it looks just fine but when viewed
it in Netscape4.7 the area with the picture and "stay tuned for more
exciting enhancements" is cut off by about half at the bottom.

FWIW and if you care, in the preview Netscape 6.0, the buttons at the
bottom don't scroll.

HTH

Kym

At 12:01 PM 05/08/2000 -0400, Danny Griffin wrote:
>I have a site set in multiple frames with no scrolling allowed.  The site
>looks great from my PC, but I was wondering if others could view it and
>tell me if any portion of it are getting cut off.  If there are problems,
>please include your computer type and browser type and version.
>
>Thanks!
>
>Danny Griffin
>
>The temporary site address is http://www.entent.net/chamber
>
>I only need help with the main page.

Never slap a man that is chewin' t'baccy....

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit my garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html