Re: I'm Sorry

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2000 00:22:34 +0930
 To:  Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net,
hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Well, I'll forgive you if you'll let me wear your pointy hat for a
week....*grin*

Should look pretty interesting since my "nick" is Skippy of Bush Kangaroo
fame LOL

At 10:39 PM 05/23/2000 , Mr.Wizard wrote:
>I am sorry for yesterdays listing as I was hasilty
>throwing pricing on this forum where it did not
>belong. I was only attempting to help those whom may
>need certain service that I will not nor do endorce.
>    Please fogrive me for not going along with this
>threads rules which clearly state no pricing of any
>kind should be sent. I do not belong to this group for
>monitary value as much as Information sharing for
>which it was intended.
>   Once again Please delete this message while
>forgiving me for my rudeness...
>
>Now get out there and code... Happing coding all....
>Mr.Wizard(at)pc-wizard.net

>http://im.yahoo.com/

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit my garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html