Re: Background sound tag

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sun, 28 May 2000 14:57:00 +0930
 To:  "Kat" <iam2wish4(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Kat,

Try here...

http://htmlgoodies.earthweb.com/tutors/embed.html

It would be a good idea to bookmark the site, it will answer a lot of
questions for you.

Kym

At 12:49 PM 05/28/2000 , Kat wrote:
>Hi all, Kat again... and stumped again.  <sigh>
>
>I'm doing a very simple site, and have been requested to have a midi file
>play when the site is loaded.... but I can't for the life of me remember the
>dang tag for the background sound perk!  (I only need it to loop once; I
>don't think that people want it played over and over and over and over....
><G>)
>
>Can someone refresh my weak short-term memory?
>
>TIA,
>~~KAT~~

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit my garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

In conjunction with Makin' Waves Studio
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/index.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html