RE: CSS Problem

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 08 Jun 2000 16:16:53 +0930
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
 Cc:  "'Chuck Evans'" <Chucke(at)captura.com>, "'Ben Ocean'" <beno(at)cnw.com>, Charles Lovelady <crl(at)gftm.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
<snip>

>Pretty funky site there Ben.  Not sure what to make of it.  However, on
>http://www.thewebsons.com/new/Mattress/ is that a picture of Det. Harry
>Callahan's alter-ego I see?  If it is, and you value your life, and your bank
>account, I suggest you think twice about using a known celebrity picture in
>that context.
>
>Dennis
</snip>

Funny about that Dennis...I thought the same thing...you beat me to
mentioning it :)

Kym

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
*NEW*...Be sure to visit the "Samples Gallery"...*NEW*
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit my garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html