Re: Validation services

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 05 Jul 2000 21:18:44 +0930
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Eliza,

I have used Netmechanic on many occasions and never paid a cent. Mind you,
I don't ask it to do any correcting and I think that's where the money
comes into it. I just give it the URL, look at the results and make the
necessary adjustments.

I always code in lower case and have never seen any mention of "case" in
the validations. The only thing it keeps spitting out is my deprecated

HTH

Kym

At 07:57 PM 07/05/2000 , Eliza & Zoe wrote:
>Has anyone seen  or used http://www.netmechanic.com/ ?
>
>I'm interested in using such a service, but I have a few questions about
>them, particularaly this one as it seems to give all the tags in capitals
>and I seem to remember a recent discussion on here that suggested that all
>tags should be in lower case.
>
>The price seems fair, but I'd be much happier paying a bit more if it gave
>me the option of using it for more then one URL.
>
>Can anyone suggest a better service of this type?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Eliza

FoJo Media -  for Creative Web Design and Marketing Services
*NEW*...Be sure to visit the "Samples Gallery"...*NEW*
http://www.fojomedia.com

Visit my garden to enhance your website with FREE graphics...
http://www.angelfire.com/biz3/makinwaves/garden.html

A tribute to my Mother who recently passed away
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/Bayou/4441/tribute.html