RE: Repeat background

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Jul 2000 20:19:04 +0930
 To:  "Penny White" <penny(at)redsquare.com.au>,
"David Holm" <david.holm(at)rivcom.net>,
"Denise Sergent" <dser5(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

Well if it was intended as a joke, smiley faces are cheap

BUT seriously, how often do you see help requests posted to the list that
say..."it works just fine in IE but not in Netscape ?

Why is this so ? ...because, IE will let you get away with sloppy code and
Netscape won't. If you code for Netscape, you can pretty much bet it will
work as you want, where you want.

All browsers have their faults, no doubt about that, but I do get tired of
people blaming browsers for their own shortcomings.

BTW..it's winter down here and the *last* thing I need now is a "chill
pill" ...LOL...

Anyone for a nice hot coffee ? :))))))

Kym