RE: Print Issue

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Aug 2000 23:44:55 +0930
 To:  Romek <zylla(at)ck-sg.p.lodz.pl>
 Cc:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

...and I shouldn't have referred to "American A4" either ...it's referred
to as "Letter" not A4 but I tend to think that if we start getting down to
the "nationality" of the paper, we're going to be more confusing than=
 helpful.=20

Heaven forbid that should become a consideration in designing
websites...there are enough nightmares already  LOL.

Kym

At 01:41 AM 08/24/2000 , Romek wrote:
>At 21:03 23-08-00 +0930, you wrote:
>>

>>I haven't looked at the site in question here, but just thought I would
>>point out that Australian A4 paper and American A4 are different in size.
>>
>>Australian A4 is 11 and a half inches long by 8 and a quarter inches wide.
>>American A4 is 11 inches long by 8 and a half inches wide.
>
>  And "Australian A4" is better approximation of real A4 size which
>  recalculated to inches is  11.69 x 8.27  that is 297x210 mm
>

>>Probably useless information, but I just thought I would throw it in.
>>
>>Kym
>
>--
>Romek
>      ~~~~ PeCetologia to nauka doswiadczalna =A9 ~~~~

FoJo Media  -  for Creative Graphics & Web Design
Visit The Garden for FREE graphics=20
PhotoImpact Users - Get FREE objects in UFO format.
http://www.fojomedia.com