RE: Solution - A Perfect Web Site!

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Feb 2001 04:57:47 +1030
 To:  "Sathish C. Bramhan" <sathish(at)bramhan.net>,
"HWG Style" <hwg-style(at)hwg.org>,
"HWG Techniques" <hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org>,
<jstarkey(at)advancecreations.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original

okay...before the list police come and haul me away....

I thought that a Brahman was a breed of bull and gawd help me, you are
*full* of it...

Oh..sorry...I misread the name  :)

Kym

At 09:03 AM 13/02/2001 -0800, Sathish C. Bramhan wrote:

>I'm not going to answer to this list anymore. This is my last reply.
>
>Most of you are not serious about a solution. There is Yahoo Message Boards
>for Crap. In the last two days among 100's of e-mail's there's only one
>answer relating to the discussion in question.
>
>I'll wait till the next generation browsers are in place. It will be fun to
>see lots of whiners and losers!
>
>Go Gates... Get us No Crap IE. No backward compatible!
>
>... SATHISH
>
>PS: Johny boy. I haven't done a personal web site for a long time. That's
>history. I don't do Free sites anymore.

ConceptualEyez Design & Media
http://www.conceptualeyez.com/index.html
(Formerly FoJoMedia)