Re: daily thought for the day

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Tue, 04 Jan 2000 12:10:44 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have 2, one will generate a random thought each visit to the page
which I modified to generate a random Midi file but can be easily
converted back and the second will do just what you want and you
can input a full 30 days worth of quotes.

The first one mentioned is unlimited in how many you want to put in.

Email me offlist if you want either one or both.

>Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 19:31:28 -0600
>From: Noteworthy Web Designs <webmaster(at)noteworthydesigns.com>
>Subject: daily thought for the day
>
>Does anyone have a good Javascript that could present a daily saying,
>with the quote and the source?  I'd probably program in a week's worth
>at  a time, although I'd love to do 30 days' worth. Either way!
>
>- --
>Karen Stafford, Webmaster

.oOo.