Re: Drop-down frame menu w/o button

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Mon, 10 Jan 2000 15:31:30 -0800
 To:  hwg-techniques(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Take a look at this site (a work in progress). You can take a look at the code
and grab the page to use. The script isn't mine but was given to me from either
this or another list.

You just need to click on the selection, no button needed.

http://www.naturalperfection.com/main.html

Then choose either Glossary or Shopping Center.

At 07:23 PM 10/01/2000 +0000, Adrian Harris wrote:
>Hi,
>I have a framed site with a JavaScript drop-down menu targeting another
>window. My existing drop-down requires a the user to click on a <FORM>
>button to go to the URL, but I want the menu to operate without the button,
>which takes up precious space. The simple no-button menus I have tried won't
>allow frame targets. Does anyone know of where I can find one that will?
>TIA
>Adrian Harris,
>GreenNet Design
>'World Class web sites that won't cost the Earth'
>http://www.gn.apc.org/design

.oOo.